It has been an eventful week, so I have multiple lows and highs.
1. I broke a piece of composite (like dental cement) off a tooth on Sunday. It is not painful but I have to have it repaired right away to prevent further issues.
2. My car started doing this weird vibrating thing about the time I got to work on Monday. My dad examined it and thinks the drive shaft may have gone bad (requiring an expensive mechanic visit) or the brakes are rubbing (which he may be able to fix) or a third option I don’t remember now but that he could also fix. Until we take it apart for further assessment Tuesday after work, the car is not drivable.
1. The dentist was able to get me in for the repair early Tuesday morning.
2. My mom does not need her vehicle on Tuesday and is graciously letting me use it to get to my dental appointment and to work.
3. I finished my graduate class on Saturday and got an A on the final.
4. My new journal arrived on Monday and it looks great. I can hardly wait to use it!