I like taking pictures with my iPhone (and with my iPod Touch before that). I don’t pretend to be good at it, but it is a fun, handy way to capture memories. The apps I have been using most frequently are listed below. If you have a favorite iOS photo app not listed, tell me about it in the comments. I like trying out new ones!
- Camera+ to take photos instead of the built-in Camera app
- Diptic to create windowpane-type arrangements
- Pic Collage to create more free-spirited arrangements than Diptic
- Over to add text to an image
- Instagram to add filters and post photos I want to share on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Photo Sync to upload to Dropbox, a computer, or another device without using cables
Check out some examples of how I use these tools here.
Originally posted at Practical Adventure.