2. Brian wanted to be sure we took this photo the night he proposed.
3. Intentionally blurry view of my Christmas tree. It is called bokeh, which I take to mean “artistically out of focus.”
4. Rag quilt for picnics, football games, and movie nights. Made for Brian with lots of guidance from my mom because I had never made one before.
5. Christmas Eve photo with my future in-laws. They have a terrific Christmas village but this does not do it justice.
6. Eli with his Great-Grandma at our postponed Christmas celebration.
What do you think of bokeh, blankets, or babies?
What creative ideas have you tried lately?